Monday, December 10, 2012

Singapore on Film

A quick break from outfit posts!

If you've been following my blog, you would know that I took my Minolta SLR for a spin the first time when we went to Singapore.

I have a Basic Photography class this semester and I was hoping I can use what I will learn in the three weeks of November on our trip so I can somehow produce A-class photos but my professor just showed up last Friday so say hello to my beginner photography prowess(if it can even pass as that)!

I know I've already uploaded Singapore photos but those were digital. Film can par up with digital, I tell you! I used three colored film rolls but as said, I'm still a trying-hard photographer and ended up with only 22 photos and 19 to show you! haha So much for my overall 92-point and shoot clicking!

Here are the photos! Tralalala



 I was with my dad on the second level and we were looking for my mom and my sister. Apparently, they already went down and were also looking for us. My sister took a photo of us and I took theirs! Blurry, I know.
        No matter how many people already do flower shots, I don't think I'll ever get tired of doing it myself!

See the lady at the lowermost part? Waka-waka is playing at my head right now!

I don't know what this is but again greenery always tickle my fancy! 
I swear, I don't know why the -er is missing! 

Day 2
 The first ever Angry Birds Cable Car Ride! I'm not a fan of Angry birds but major props to the Cable Car team for a spurt of creativity! 


Universal Studios! =)


I was saving my film for the next day so I only took a few photos but the few ones got fewer because most turned out overexposed, underexposed and destroyed! 

Day 3

 This is beautiful but I still can't figure out the design concept, not that I gave it much thought. :p
 Looks like a photo of my parents back in the 90s! 
 I feel the Christmas spirit in the air! I am sure, you do too. 
 I dream that someday I'll have a fountain like this at my courtyard! (Charot!)
 Ion Orchard, where I spent the last hours of my 18th birthday.
 Inside Ion Orchard. This looks like our local Edsa Shang to me. 
We had dinner here. Will blog about that soon! =)

*Still figuring out how to compile the videos we shot in Singapore! Any software suggestions and where I can download it? 



21 comments:

  1. lovely family trip <3
    anyway feel free to visit my blog

    brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! Your blog is so great! And yea, you have to fix out your skills :) Have a great time blogging and thank you for following me I followed back. Are you going to BU4? if yes, do tweet me. My blogger friends would love to help you with the settings of ur SLR :)

    http://aragwin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I know! Aww thank you! You are so sweet, Ayah! I'd love to go! But I am not sure yet. I'll tweet you as soon as I've decided haha. This is so exciting!

      Delete
  3. Great pics ♥
    Thank you so much for following my blog. followed you back dear :)

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yunita!
      For the comment and the follow =))

      Delete
  4. Do you wanna follow each other? Just let me know!
    -Coreena xx
    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Thank you for your comment and for following my blog. I'm officially your newest follower :)

    xx
    http://busyblouse.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photos! You got a great taste, and your blog is really fun to read! Please check out my new post and tell me what you think, it means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Isabella!=)) Sure, I'll visit your blog! =))

      Delete
  7. Cool blog and thank you for visiting mine! Will definitely come back soon:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anette! :)) Will definitely visit yours too again =)

      Delete
  8. Did you use film on your entire trip? Singapore is such a wonderful city, I think I took a thousand photos when I went there :-)

    http://hauteloveclothing.blogspot.com/
    http://ukaywonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't. I used DSLR too but my sister was carrying that almost the whole time. =) I know right! I'd love to come back there and stay longer. Aww, I wanna see your photos!

      Delete
  9. love this post!!
    btw check mine at daraziivana.blogspot.com
    thankyou dear :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics! Thanks also for your comment on my blog... stop by anytime ;)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pictures...i was in Thailand for 2 years ...always wanted to go to Singapore but never got the chance...well maybe next time!! wanna follow each other? :*

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sorana! I want to go to Thailand too! Will save up for that!

      You should! =)
      Sure! I'd love to!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...