Saturday, January 12, 2013

Celebrating 21 Years

Yesterday, my parents celebrated their 21st Wedding Anniversary!!
We usually celebrate occasions like this by eating dinner on Sundays. But my dad wouldn't be available tomorrow, so even though it was late at night already, we still went to this new and unique resto bar in SM MOA's Seaside by the Bay, the Star Movies Cafe! You have to check this cafe out! The waiters,servers, all the employees are clad in costumes from your favorite Star Movies movie! They perform on stage the whole night, serve your food and gladly take pictures with you.:) If you haven't gone to this cafe, you're missing a lot, I tell you :) 
Here's to my parent's wedding anniversary!! Till death do they part :>

Did I ever mention that I have a thing for slouchy dinners? I really don't dress up when we eat outside, but since I've been blogging, I figured I'll wear something dressier for the evening.:>

People are People tube dress worn as top
Forever 21 skirt
I love how versatile this tube dress is! I've worn it once as a top over leopard leggings and now with this skirt.  


As for the skirt, I've worn it too many times! I just can't get tired of the drama it has! I still wish that I bought this first before my sister did. 
 (Old) Violet vest
 Necklace from mom
 Papparazzi shoes from Super Sale Bazaar
We weren't able to take pictures with the other characters.:( Just with a perky robot from Transformers and accommodating Tinker Bell! :> 

Happy 21st Anniversary, Mama and Papa! <3 <3 <3

30 comments:

  1. Nice shoes, mu dear... ^^
    I like this photos.. ^^
    Have a nice day, my dear!! :p
    http://misiayou97.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy wedding anniversary for your parents. love that dress

    http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy wedding anniversary to your parents! I like the prints in your outfit and it sounds like a fun place to eat :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so cute! all the best to them.
    you look so lovely in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cardigan you're wearing! And haha Bumblebee, (that's the Transformers robot haha) seems like a great place to go for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! happy anniversary to your parents and you look very darling here. interesting shoes and you have a great smile!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sweetheart thanks for stopping by my blog. yes of course we can follow each other. i will be following you on blog lovin' ok sweetheart? :)

      Delete
  8. Love the pics! happy wedding anniversary to your parents!

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy 21st wedding anniversarry to your mom and dad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shoes, whole outfit is awesome. :) Happy anniversarry to your mom and dad!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and i'll be happy to follow you back. :)
    http://www.jonnessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that is so sweet!Happy anniversary for your mom and dad!!

    http://www.chicnova.com/layered-necklace-with-metal-hollow-out-design.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pics!
    Nice blog, what about following each other? I would love to!


    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, followed back on Bloglovin too!

      Delete
  13. I love the different prints in this outfit! Happy anniversary to your parents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for nice comment on my blog. :) I'm your new follower now. :)

    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well congratulations to your parents! Love your dress.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're so pretty! Love the skirt :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? Let me know if you do and I promise to do the same :)
    Have a lovely day

    xx
    Lill from The Rustyhead

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday dear. :))

    How about following each other? If yes, please follow me, and I'll certainly follow you back. Have a nice day!

    http://mastylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! happy anniv to your parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. seems fun. nice blog.:)

    Carissa
    flightvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. BlueHost is ultimately the best website hosting provider for any hosting plans you might require.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...