Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Korea on One Go

It's Tuesday! Time for another store feature!

I know many bloggers have already blogged about this store but let me join the bandwagon and inform some of you who do not know this amazing shop yet! 

C.N.A. stands for Culture, Nature and Art. This was brought by Ms. Kring and her boyfriend to the Philippines last May 19, 2012 at G/F Unit D University Tower, Pedro Gil, Malate, Manila. 

Before entering the shop, there already goodies sold outside. I believe these are some of the best sellers! And it gives you a preview of what to expect inside! Lots of elastics, headbands, bows, socks, etc, etc. All straight from Korea!!

Their best seller socks. These are such cutie patootie items!
 They are also selling eye glasses and eyelashes from PhP 100-140. 
Affordable beauty products

This is the "Bracelets" area. The store is really so organized because every part had a label on it. Their bracelets range from tribal to classy to girly to rocker-ish to cutie. 

They also offer nail art items!

Next is the "Elastics" area. A little bit of everything! From simple pony elastics to bows and flowers and butterflies. It's all so cute!

Then, they have the "Scrunchies" area. For people with thick hair, this is the solution to your pony tail problems!

 For elementary, high school and college girls with uniform, a headband is the perfect accessory to style your boring uniforms for a more fash preppy look! 

I'm sure KPOP fans go to this store for the albums!!! So I made it a point to take pictures of many albums to show you their varied collection. 

The whole shopping experience also has KPOP music as background and this flat HD screen showing your favorite KPOP videos!
They sell fans with your favorite KPOP stars, magazines and posters too!
 Plus these oh so cute socks!!!!! Sorry for the overuse of the word cute. There is just no other adjective that can best describe this store! Actually, I think Korean girl fashion, in general, is cute. 

And gift boxes..Probably, many buy here to give it as gifts to their friends.

 More best seller items!

 Makeup pouches/wallet/cellphone case..Whatever you want to put them in use! 

All items from Korea!

Next is the "Hot Items" section where they sell bags and umbrellas.

Wigs for cosplayers and to complete the Korean star look! 

Just beside the wigs is the "Necklaces" corner. 

 The rest of the right side facing the entrance door is the "Earrings" section. 

 More cute earrings!

And ear caps from PhP 100-120.

More, more hair clips!

And at the middle is more girly items. The rings and piercing sections are here and more hair accessories. 
 The rings are so cute!!!!! Omg. I love all the designs!!

Here are more bows! 
    

Additional items

Isn't this place amazing?
Don't forget to like C.N.A.'s Facebook page

29 comments:

  1. En esa tienda hay cualquier cosa que puedas desear en accesorios.

    Besos

    Raquel

    http://raqueljimenezbisuteria.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love korea! I spended 2 moths there!
    http://nabiasecret.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg so much stuff! i think i could be whole day in this shop :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Followed you back on both :)

    Love, Annewil
    http://lovetolittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post and photo:)
    I follow you now:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute things :DD

    Thanks a lot for your comment! We can follow each other with pleasure.. following ;)

    http://fehmoda.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god O_O so many cute things!! the socks are the cutest xD

    Join my first giveaway and win Thboxes accessories of your choice
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/01/international-giveaway-win-thboxes.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tnx for zour sweet comment on my blog. :)
    I'm following you now too.
    Kisses..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just followed you! Great Blog! XOXO Maeve. Everyone can check me out at www.wavylocksandfashiontalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post, your blog is amazing dear <3
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tnx for comment me!!
    I'am you new follower too!!
    Cool post!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! Everything is very beautiful. xoxo

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for following me,i´m following you now too;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, so much stuff :D! I'd definitely pick up some of those cute socks - one never has enough of them, right? :)
    Thanks for your nice words on my blog, sure means a lot :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm just stunned with this store: the variety of goods is so wide I;m simply getting crazy now!
    Wish I could visit this shop one day!
    thanks for visiting my blog, hope You'll do it often- I'll do the same!
    greetings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. all of these are so cute! And conveniently in one place!
    I'm from Tokyo and we have something similar however it's all over the place and you'd have to walk a whole day if you want to find a whole selection like this! Great post! Thanks for following! I've added you on bloglovin' :) Xx
    http://live-in-this-moment.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW so much stuff!!! Let me know if you like to follow each other! Would be so nice!

    XO
    http://ilovefashionizabela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi darling
    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog!
    Yes I would love to follow you, i'm follower 79 on Bloglovin ;)
    Follow me back, would be great!
    Do you have fashiolista or a FB page to like?
    Let me know dear, kisses x

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey thanks! Following too :)
    Kisses

    http://perfeitavaidade.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the accesories!!! I wanna go to this store :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. omgosh that store looks amazing! big bang socks!!! i can't even...must go to korea now :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. that looks like a heaven!

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing shop... it has so many options!

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for your comment.. Great blog, love it :)
    Followed you too :D

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing!!! Snapshots are lovely as wel;) Also thank you so incredibly much for the comment you'd left on my blog:)
    I'm folloing your blog now, follow back:D
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Interesting shop :) Thank you for visiting my blog, I follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. omg the store looks so cute! I must go there. thanks for this info! never knew there was a shop like this here :))

    feel free to check out my blog hehe
    xx, http://leaesguerra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow..that store looks like it has soooo many cute things! It does remind me of accessory shops in Korea, too. Similar merchandise and set up. Thanks for commenting on my blog and following, I'm following back now too. I look forward to seeing your future posts :-)

    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...