Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Accessory Haven: Wellmanson Quiapo

If you're from the Philippines, I'm sure you know Quiapo. 

Quiapo is famous for its Church where every January 9, devotees of the Black Nazarene celebrate its feast.

Quiapo is for the masses. Aside from Quiapo Church, it is place where you go to buy affordable items such as cameras, camera equipment, clothes, shoes, cloth, household items, fruits, vegetables, etc. 

Who would have thought that at the heart of Quiapo there is this store, an elegantly designed one and fully air-conditioned, that sells affordable and fab items?  Heaven it is! I've been wearing a lot of accessories from this store. Actually, almost all my accessories are from here. I love it so much! I've been coming back here since my sister and mom discovered the store. It is an accessory haven called Wellmanson. If ever you go to the Philippines or is a Filipino, do not forget to stop by this store to purchase its fashionable and affordable items!! They also have a Divisoria branch but if you're in the lookout for accessories, Quiapo is the place to go. 
 Once you enter the store, you would have to leave your hand carries on the bag counter.
Wellmanson is divided into four parts. Imagine an Excel table with four columns. It is just like that. It's hard to label which items are in each part because it' so varied. I swear the range of objects you'll find here is so wide. Of course, they sell mostly accessories but there are other items aside from jewelry. 

You'll find the bracelets in the leftmost corner facing the door. The price range of bracelets, if I'm not mistaken is around PhP 25 to PhP170. 

You'll also find there some pearls, swarovski crystals, and beads that you can buy to make your own jewelry. Storage items for jewelry are also available. 
 There are also bags for sale there.=D
 And home displays...
 As well as lotions and perfumes =D
 There are also bag holders.
 Bags and clutches for special occassions!
 And magnets too that you can place on your refrigerators..
 There are also religious figurines and paraphernalia sold here.
 And Chinese charms, bracelets, etc. 
On the second part, you'll find some necklaces, the rings, jewelry boxes, hair pins, headbands, etc. 
The prices of the necklaces found in this part range from about P40-P100. 
The rings are from PhP 20 to PhP 42.


More necklaces =D
Some pieces of hair wigs you can clip to add color to your hair. 
 Some cute headpieces..
 Jewelry boxes to put the jewelry you'll buy. People usually buy these boxes if they're going to give their purchases as gifts. There's a box that's priced as low as Php11.00.
On the third part, I found these Marilyn Monroe storage boxes! Marilyn Monroe is such an icon that when I find items with her face, I always just want to grab it! And because it's iconic and this is of high-quality, it's quite an investment too.
And cute school items such as notebooks, journals, stamp pads etc.
 Pendants for your necklace chains!
 There are clocks sold too =D
 And elbow/knees support

 Flashlights
 Hair styling equipment
Different glasses too! With and without grade. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to check the prices. 

Lastly, on the 4th part, there is a snack waiting area where they sell snacks obviously. 
 And watches for men and women..
 You can customize your own by buying straps (P22-24 each) and letters.
Finish product:
There are fab brooches!
 And hats for hat lovers!! From straw hats to beanies to berets =D
 And an assortment of key chains as low as PhP 10.00!
 Wallets......
 Slippers and yes, synthetic plants too!
 Of course, scarves!!
Umbrellas, belts and toys! 
Some earrings too. The simple ones and the dangling kind.
Oh before I forget, there are also ear cuffs!

And my most favorite part....the bib necklaces!!! Price range from P90-200++
 Chokers!
And when you got all your faves on your basket, just proceed to the Counter at the middle. 

Sorry for the lengthy post. Just really want to give you the experience as if you've gone to the place. Thank you very much to the owner for allowing me to take the photos! 

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR CYA ATE, ATE ANNE! I love you so much!!! >:D<

83 comments:

  1. a shopping haven for you indeed! wow, it seems like they have everything in there, plus it is also air-conditioned. we have accessory shops like this in davao too where prices range from P12 (i guess) to P150. it is so addicting!

    http://thestyleidiom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Visit Manila and come to this store=D

      Aww, really?? Mas lalo kong gusto pumuntang Davao!

      Delete
  2. wow ! a lot of amazing things :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Dorota! You should visit the Philippines and see our amazing products. hihi. I'm sure your country is rich with beautiful things too=D

      Delete
  3. wow!!! it´s amazing!! there are all kind of accessories on it!!

    www.sweetvictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love it! =D Thanks for the comment, Lucia!

      Delete
  4. send me the map of this place please! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. uhmmmm.. kunyari nakaface ka sa hidalgo, ung street na bilihan ng cameras, sa left mo ung street ng wellmanson. may sign board naman so kitang-kita=D

      Delete
  6. Philippines... I'm not from Philippines... ^^
    So sad :-(

    http://misiayou97.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you have one like this in your country too! But why don't you come visit the Philippines and you'll see more stores like this or just our wonderful country hehe =D

      Delete
  7. Looks like a fun store. Thanks for visiting and following. I am happy to be your 300th follower! :) Joann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joann! You made my night!

      Delete
  8. Great shop!
    |
    http://laceandchiffonblog.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Thank you so much for the comment! =D

      Delete
  9. Wow, accessories galore! I'd love to be somewhere surrounded by all those jewels!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then go visit! hehe =D Thank you, Yi-chia for dropping by and the comment!

      Delete
  10. Wow, what a place! Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    Following you too!

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These accessories look fab <3 Thanks for sharing!!!!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for the wonderful comment, Rakshanda!

      Delete
  12. wow this shop has really everything?!!
    Thanks for your lovely comment :)
    I like your blog as well
    xo Ine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda. Hehe=D
      You're welcome! Thank you so much, Ine! =D

      Delete
  13. wow, that is like a dream. Looks great and I like that pics. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I felt in love with that shop waht it's a pity because is too far from Barcelona, Spain. :) Best wishes,
    Regandomicactus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then come visit the Philippines some time =D

      Delete
  15. Wow - looks amazing!

    www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for you coment in my blog, I follow dear kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the beads necklace, Beatrice! Anyways, you had such an amazing shopping experience!


    x
    Steph
    http://www.notebokbystephanie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you can visit the place and be able to buy it hehe =D

      Delete
  18. Hey! Thanks for your comment on our blog! This is a really cool, we wish we'll travel one day there! Following you on GFC and bloglovin'!
    Wanna float with us? http://www.floatstardust.blogspot.com
    The Floating Team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're wlcome! I hope so that you'll be able to go here!

      Delete
  19. Oh my God love it! Thank You for following me, followed back dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gosh, what a massive store, you would need the snack area if you went in there it would be exhausting and hungry work to get around it all! It looks like it is great fun, a real cavern of a shop!

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's a good idea they set up a snack bar=D actually, the males, I think the boyfriends and husbands of the regular buyers, sit mostly in the snack area =D

      Delete
  21. Oh my godness!
    I fall in love with this shop...many things girl
    Many kisses : http://alldreamscomebetrought.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great blog! I would like to invite you to my blog. Let's follow each other ;)
    xxx from Spain
    Happy new year!!

    mydope.net ♥
    mydope.net ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow this place is fantastic!!! love philippines, been there 2 years ago but in palawan where i went only small shops!!!
    love philippines
    following you now hope you will follow back
    kisses from italy
    I LOVE SHOPPING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? I haven't gone to Palawan! :( Glad you had fun in your stay here! Hope you'll come back again! =D

      And of course, i would follow back =D

      Delete
  24. Oh wow, this looks incredible! Safe to say I'd be in there hours if there was one to close to me! x


    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! You must be an accessory lover! =D

      Delete
  25. Wow, this place looks awesome!! I wish we have something similar here:)

    Kisses, Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you have. or you can start one hehe=D

      Delete
  26. whenever we go to Quiapo my friend would always visit that place... there are loads of stuff in there that it's almost impossible not to find anything you like... there are 2 more shops like that that we go to... grabe mamili yung friend ko punong puno bag nya plus 2 plastic bags pa...

    http://getbetterinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diba!!! Ang ganda kasi nung shop. tas pag Christmas, ang daming tao for gifts! =D Sana makasalubong ko kayo minsan hehe

      Delete
    2. hahaha sana nga... babalik na ulit dyan yung friend ko para sa accessories nya for 2013

      Delete
    3. kaya nga eh... mahilig kase sya mag layer at mag mix n' match

      http://getbetterinstyle.blogspot.com

      Delete
  27. CUTE PLACE!
    NEW POST:
    http://nabiasecret.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Thanks for the comment, Nabia! =D

      Delete
  28. Accessory haven indeed.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree=D Thanks for the comment, Jenniya =D

      Delete
  29. вау!класс)глаза разбегаются

    ReplyDelete
  30. Replies
    1. Hi Valeriesummers,
      I appreciated to your comment. Also I have gone through your site & got the relevant information regarding clothes, jewelry, other accessories are really so amazing. Well! If you want to know more knowledge about fashion series with new fashion trends then just go through that & get latest design of stylish items.

      Delete
  31. I've been to this place once! Nahilo ako nung first time ko... hehe... anyway, there are a lot of good finds from this store if you are patient enough to go through each shelves. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi,

    Thank you for sharing your posts.

    Do you know where i can find super cute kawaii charms like bears and bunnies?

    Hope you can help me please.

    Thank you.

    tanyagurl@playful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanya, sorry I don't know where you can find cute charms like that. Maybe in Divisoria?

      Delete
  33. Hi thank you so much for sharing so maannnyyy pictures of their products. I've seen quite a lot of articles about Wellmanson but they're not as picture-detailed as yours. :P I've been meaning to go this crafting haven because of my parents. Hopefully, we'd be able to go there on Sunday. I feel more motivated after seeing your post haha thanks again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for this (very) detailed post! I've been hearing about Wellmanson and I've always wanted to visit the store but I just wasn't brave enough to go alone and with only little knowledge about what they actually have. It's too much of a hassle for me considering I live in the south. But after reading your post, I think a trip to Quiapo's craft haven would be worth it. x

    c-mnl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks Beatrice. :) Love from bluboxoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi, how much are the scarves there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I've been there a lot of times during college days and i would say that the store was great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  38. They really have a great collection of accessories compared to other stores and cheap prices. I have now my jewelry box that I bought at goods.ph (https://www.goods.ph/jewelry-drawer-medium-12583.html), and I'm planning to go there this coming weekend to buy some rings to fill my box up.

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow i love this place, lots of accessories to choice with. hope i can visit this place someday
    Online Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow.. Amazing place. Lots of fashion accessories.

    melemarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow! Do they have Chinese couple bracelets? I'm looking for that kind of bracelet?

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks for the post.will be visiting that store soon.hope they have similar price with that of divisoria

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi. Thanks for the info. :)

    Do you still remember the price range for Chinese charms/bracelets?

    ReplyDelete
  45. The place for fashionistas..it feels like heaven pag asa loob kana, ayaw munang tumigil sa pag pili nang mga item, ang hirap paawat mura pero manaaliw ka at magpipigil ka tlg pag limited lang ang budget mun dala. amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...