Sunday, March 31, 2013

Gimme Five

Happy Easter, guys! How's everyone celebrating?

I still have a week before my classes last and summer set in so let me just end this month with looks I've posted on its duration. I promise I'll write a better blog post when I'm not as light-headed as I am now. 

This March, I have to admit my blogger switch wasn't full on because I got so tired and I felt that I just have to rest. Since I'm crawling my way to summer in a week (Notice my excitement, I'm sorry if I keep on repeating it! lol), I'll try my very best to take more outfit shots on April and blog more regularly as I used to! 

Perfectly Imperfect

I only had five outfit posts this month and this has got to be my favorite. This is a planned shoot, after all. Hair and make-up done by my awesome, fast-becoming make-up expert friend, Ricie! 

The Pink Panther
Styled the shorts my cousin, Kuya Carlos, sent all the way from Canada! :) How can I not wear it after traveling half the world just to get to me? :p
Summer Gold
Went to my first ever, exclusive fashion show! Didn't really have time to plan this outfit, I just kept it in my head that I have to be on theme. :) 
No Way to Treat a Lady
Rocking print on print! I love prints so when I saw this skirt that Kuya Carlos sent as well, i just had to take it for a spin. :) 
High School in a Nutshell
One of the many reasons why I wasn't able to take much outfit shots because I've worn almost everything in my closet for this blog. My pocket's empty holes can't afford a new grab for now so I settled on borrowing and trusted my developing styling instincts in this look. :)

Looking forward to SUMMER! :>

23 comments:

  1. Your skirt is beautiful x

    New post on my Blog:) x
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful skirt. You look awesome in red. Nice high heels.
    Love it^^
    Have a nice day, kisses;**


    Miśka
    http://misiayou97.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first look! You are so sweet xX

    Fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: beautiful pictures and interesting outfits. It's good to take a break from the blog. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that look :)
    http://kaika85.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics and amazing outfits!
    love your heels ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say your blog is nice and you are very beautiful. I'm loving all your photos.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sweetie..
    awww i love your style!
    love the first pic dear!
    thank you for following me, im following you back via gfc and bloglovin. im follower number 245 on bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautyfiul ;))
    and awesome heels ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics and looks!!
    NEW POST ON MY BLOG, let me know what you think about it! (:
    xxx

    Nelslicious

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice looks,love it.
    If you want visit my blog,and if you like it we can follow each other.
    xxx N.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely looks! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful pictures <3 you are so cutee
    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing looks!

    http://otroblogfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I perfectly understand your money problem!!Thanx for visiting my blog, I follow you too with pleasure!
    paolasophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely outfits
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm loving all your outfits, especially the red skirt + heels

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a very cute top!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi dear! You have a great blog. :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin??
    Let me know <3
    X, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. i'm loving your ooutfits! you are gorgeous! really! :)

    what do you think about following each other on bloglovin'? :)
    much love,
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I really like your photos. Seems nice blog, just found you in LB forum :)

    I'll follow you, If you liek my blog, do the same via bloglovin :)
    http://www.diywithkart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...