Sunday, April 28, 2013

Crazy, Stupid Life

Forever 21 floral top
 Haha, I find this picture very funny. I look damn stupid but that's the beauty of being a teenager, right? You don't care about looking stupid, being stupid, and doing whatever as long as you are having fun! (And also that's my way of saying excuse the face lol :P)

I say as young as you are, enjoy life as it can be! And... that gives you more room to explore in your sartorial choices!
I.Candy mullet skirt
 I know I've been reiterating that fashion knows no rules but we should all take into account that we should dress appropriately in accordance with our age. If you're a preteen, you should avoid wearing super short shorts or overly tight short dresses. If you're old, you have to look respectable and such.
CMG wedges
 But in all age brackets, I think the 18-25 age range is the most loose when it comes to fashion rules! Experiment and show who you are! Wear bright colors, weird floral crowns, clothing with quirky cuts, bold prints, etc., etc.! 
DIY floral crown (What can you say about it?haha) 
 How I love being a teenager! 
 Cheers to a crazy, stupid, fun life!!!!! (But be mature and responsible enough as well, okay? :))

28 comments:

  1. nice look and beautiful pictures!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Diana! I love it too that's why I've been wearing it a lot lately in this blog, haha :))

      Delete
  3. woow, lovely look!!! this skirt is perfect!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the wedges and the cute hair band!
    very very cute:)
    Best, Zia
    http://tisallaboutthefashion.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures!! I really love your DIY flower crown and your shoes
    Many kisses sweety : http://alldreamscomebetrought.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit and photos are beautiful :) and I also enjoyed a lot what you write about teenagers ;) kisses

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oow I really appreciate you reading my posts!!! Thank you so much, Eli!! :))

      Delete
  7. Very cute outfit! And it's always nice with some fun pictures, so it doesn't all get too serious. :)

    - Camilla
    happycompletehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I am trying to veer away (well, sometimes haha) from the usual blogger poses. So thank you very much for the nice comment, Camilla! :)

      Delete
  8. Very cute outfit! Love the floral top! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Agnes!! Aren't floral tops just lovely?!:))

      Delete
  9. cute photos and outfit :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look, I like your shoes. :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That outfit is so cute!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...