Monday, April 8, 2013

The Season of Flightiness

I've been staring at the monitor for the longest ten minutes of my life and I still don't know what to write, thinking about blog post ideas and scratching them the moment my hands touch the keys.  

Probably because the fact that I'm already on summer break still hasn't sank in and I'm still on a daze after all the school work I managed to finish. SUMMER. *little shriek*
Accessorize flower clips
Forever 21 dress worn as top 
Ooh summer. I don't know why I think of summers as a time for flightiness, a little bit of romance and adventure. Well, maybe because movies and literature are all full of that shit. 
 Jellybean skirt
Come to think of it, why not? With nothing to do, life gets boring and if you don't get that lazy butt up, you'd be wishing school to come back in a whim. You're better than that. (haha, I'm not saying that wishing to go to school is bad but we all need some time away from it, right? Enjoy the present and stop looking for a different time zone.) 
 The Ramp belt
Cole Vintage brogues
(Uncooperative belt, sorry)
So get up, try to stay away from that laptop or television screen and do something new! Summer is a time to discover new loves, find new friends, gain new experiences. Summer is a time to chill, to not think about equations and formulas, to have fun and love, love, love.

Happy Summer everyone!!! :)


Follow me on Pinterest, BloglovinTwitterand Tumblr! =)

48 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain, i like very much Summer. I adore beach and sun. I like your belt. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet look , lovely ! Kisses from Tenerife !


    XX Luba

    Michael Kors bag GIVEAWAY
    www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely, the colours go so well together! <3

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really pretty!Have a fab summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! I love your blouse! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute, that outfit is perfect for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely look! I love everything, and this shirt has a great colour!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooooooooo cute *.*

    I’m following your blog on GFC and Bloglovin.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    I hope you’ll visit my blog too.

    xoxo
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love this look. What do you think about follow each other on bloglovin? let me know dear ! x supongo estilo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blouse! you look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, I followed you :)

    xx alittlelovable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loooove yellow, your look is super sweet :)

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a lovely outfit, the skirt is so pretty xx

    http://www.runthiswild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look really cute, great outfit! The colours are all very complimentary.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute outfit :)
    You look very beatiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look, sweetie! Kisses
    Http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for visiting my blog and following!! I´m already following you on GFC and Bloglovin. We´ll keep on contact!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We love this lady look. Thanks for your visit!
    inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely post! Love the outfit, and totally agree, go have fun while you can, you'll soon be in a full time job with no summer break.. wahhh!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. great post!

    wanna follow each other? :)
    ver0-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Heeey baby, thanks for your comment in my blog, and of course you have a new follower... I like to know bloggers from around the world!!

    I hope to see you more times in my blog.

    Your look is great, I like your yellow dress!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice outfit, your blog is great!
    thanks for your lovely comment
    I am following you now on gfc and bloglovin too :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi dear, you have an amazing blog and great post! please come and visit my blog and if you like it, please follow me on BLOGLOVIN and I promise I will follow you back dear! xoxo Joice

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look so pretty. Awesome outfit. Usually I stare at the screen your an hour before I can write anything ;-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great look!
    I'm following you!
    Could you follow me back?

    xoxo
    http://muitasfeminices.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a girly look! Love the mustard top paired with the blue skirt!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Following you back dear, on GFC and BLOGLOVIN, thank you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Haha, I think I wasted 10 minutes of my life thinking up of a title for my post just then! Love the mustard yellow blouse you have on!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are just too cute! Merci for your lovely comment on my Blog! ♥ I follow you now via bloglovin!

    Lots of Love, Kyra
    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  30. Following you on GFC and bloglovin too :D

    thanks to visit my blog :)))

    ReplyDelete
  31. u look adorable!
    check my last trip: http://www.sugarlaneblog.com/2013/04/cordoba-patios.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi friend! would you like to visit my blog. and follow me? and ill go follow back too! :))

    its: www.zelaldecoa.blogspot.com

    thanks :)))

    ReplyDelete
  33. You're so gorgeous! Like your blog a lot :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...