Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dainty Grunge

I'm rushing now as I type because I haven't prepared my stuff for a Camsur trip and by the time this gets posted, I'll probably be in Camsur then so let me make my thoughts intact as much as I can to write a decent post I badly need these days. 
Pink Manila Top
 Forever 21 head wrap worn as necklace
Pink bracelet from my friend Meryl
Silver glitter bracelet from past hoarding

 But since I'm very excited and nervous that I might forget to prepare something, I really can't drain anything profound from my mind right now so I'll just tell you how I came out with this outfit.
 I make sure that when I go to amusement parks, I'm in shorts. I think it's a must-have because it can give you the breeziness of a skirt and  at the same time, promising the comfort of a jeans. You can move around, jump, sit and be transported to heights while being secured that everything hidden remains hidden! Ohh whoever created shorts is a fashion genius! <3 
I'm happy with how these photos turned out! The backdrop is exactly what I was looking for to achieve that more grungy feel. This look is a mixture of dainty with the pink hues I used and edgy with the denims I added. What do you think? 
 I actually took this on a different day because I didn't want to disturb EK fun by asking my friends to take my outfit shots they have nothing to do about. I know people don't become successful by their own; they're always the people who helped them to get into where they are now but I just want to point out that too much dependency on others is also dangerous. I have learned that you have to believe in yourself that you could do the things you want, be able to walk and think on your own feet and work by yourself till you'll need others to help you already. I admit I rely too much on other people and I usually don't get my job done because they have other priorities so instead of pushing others, push yourself to the limit!
 Lovelace shorts
Love this pair of shorts! It looks like the waves of the ocean with swimming dolphins. Because too many people wear denim shorts now, I wanted to wear something that is denim but looks different. This one is the life saver!
 Bow headband from Singapore
 DIY shoes by my sister
These aren't done yet, haha! Watch out for her DIY tutorial on her blog soon!
Okay, I'm shutting this thing down. Happy new week, guys! 

32 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! You look so sweet and pretty ;*
    There's a new post on my blog :) Visit it, if you want :D

    http://lovely-pattern.blogspot.com/2013/05/antique.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oww thank you so much, Caro!! You're so sweet!

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit! We had never seen shorts like that!
    Wanna float with us? http://www.floatstardust.blogspot.com
    The Floating Team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela! Glad you liked it! Sure! :)

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: happy journey. I like your bow in your hair and your shorts. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are so cute!!!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com
    Don't forget to check my anniversary giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab!
    Love the shorts, looks perfect with blue heels!
    Kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Beautiful top!

    Best wishes,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Aww really? Thank you so much, Gail!!!

      Delete
  8. Lovely look:) Love your top!
    Best, Zia

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4199347/its-all-about-the-fashion
    http://tisallaboutthefashion.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiii! There is an award for you on my blog :)

    Niente di Serio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw it! :) Super sweet blog award? Aww thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  10. amazing babe! I love this look, I follow back xjes
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine.
    And if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the look, tht vest is awesome and us styled it so well.

    amazing blog u have here :)

    www.styledestino.com
    http://lookbook.nu/styledestino
    Twitter: @beautifyflr

    Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...