Monday, May 13, 2013

Vintage Clothes, Vintage Clothes

If I blogged about our Mom's day celeb here, this is what I wore or what I changed into for the shoot. A little secret for your guys is I don't really wear exactly the same in my posts because a) it's summer , I mostly don't have anywhere to go to and; b.) I can't wear heels when commuting or walking to the mall because that would be torture. So don't believe everything you see in blog posts! :> 
Forever 21 head wrap
My usual first picture and another Forever 21 head wrap. I don't know where to find any hip head wraps besides from Forever 21! Any suggestions?
I really don't know what to write about this so I apologize for my shallowness yet again! I figured I'll wear something vintage or age-appropriate for my mom because it's her special day. I'm not actually even sure if this is vintage, it's just that neutral colors, the bookish background and brown leatherette skirt all feel vintage to me. :) Don't you agree? 
 Forgot to wear the head wrap so we had to retake but here's a picture without it yet. 
eFoxCity leaf necklace
 Finally, my package from eFoxCity arrived! I was so happy because (even after 5 months of blogging) it's my first gift from a sponsor! Thank you, eFoxCity! 
 WAGW leatherette skirt
I don't know why after always going to The Ramp Trinoma, it's my first time to buy from WAGW. Why, oh why? I love the length, flow and texture of this skirt! 
Schu heels
And of course, to look like a teenager that I am I had to wear that head wrap and it instantly brought youth to my seemingly vintage ensemble. I may not be the greatest stylist out there but I'll say it's much easier to style yourself when you know what impression you are going for, how old you are and where and what you'll go to. It's either you stick to trends, go back to classics or put your own flavor!

P.S. It's election day today! I am not a registered voter yet but for those who are, exercise your right to vote and make sure it counts. Know the candidates and vote for those who fight for your principles. Please, please we need to give the seats to the right people. :) 

40 comments:

  1. lovely pictures and beautiful outfit dear <3
    have a nice day
    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Delia!

      Have a nice day too!

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain, I really like the skirt and sandals. You're very smart. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look!

    http://iamjenniya.blogspot.com/2013/05/my-sheinside-summer-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics and the shoes are nice
    Check out my new post :)
    http://kaika85.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING!
    I wait for you darling!!
    Have a nice monday!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Federica! Have a nice week!

      Delete
  6. wow, you look gorgeous sweetie :) I love your skirt!!

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. very classy and stylish look from you =)
    that leather skirt is amazing !!

    visit my fashion blog sometimes..
    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com
    hope we can be friend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Winsa!!

      Sure sure:)
      I hope so too! We can make that happen :)

      Delete
  8. I love vintage style!It looks amazing on you:3
    http://unkownrandomfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top and skirt together look great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing, one of my favorite outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you should definitely find somewhere to wear this outfit, it's beautiful!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I would.In fact, I've thought about it. Thanks, Caroline! :)

      Delete
  12. Hello :D

    Do you want to follow each other via GFC? I would be happy!

    Xxx
    Laura

    http://thecreativeshoot.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Beautyqueen :)!

    I love your outfit and especially your hairstyle! It looks so sweet!
    Please check out my blog and tell me if you want to follow each other :)
    I'm surely following you back!

    Hugs, alpenglowsummit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nicola! Such a sweet and nice comment!

      Sure!! :)

      Delete
  14. Cool style <3
    Thanks for your comment, followed you back.

    kisses x
    www.jiintee.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful...
    Kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your outfit! You look really sophisticated :)

    xxLiora
    i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...