Monday, June 10, 2013

JUNE HAUL

Though this blog have changed me for the better, it also led to many scowls from my parents and even from myself. I have always been very tight with my money, saving a large sum before spending it in one go. But ever since this blog came to be, or at least when I reached the point that there's nothing left in my closet that I haven't worn yet here, I've been buying clothes every month. 

If you think that I just ask money from my parents, then you're wrong.  I've been working real hard so I can buy what I want. We all have our interests. Photographers invest in cameras. Bookworms collect books. Music fans hoard albums. In my case, I save up for clothes. 
So tadaaaa, here's my recent haul! These are all you can expect to see in my blog for the whole month of June! (Well, I mean for outfit shots. Of course, there'll still be a handful of events (hopefully), Polyvore sets, some sketches and new stores) :)
 (1) Forever 21 Striped boxer shorts  (2) Forever 21 Striped cropped top with shoulder cut-outs
I plan to wear this with a neon bib necklace and black sneaker wedges (that's if I can borrow from someone! If you're a friend of mine and you have one, can I borrow it for a shoot? Pretty pleaaaaaase) 
 (3) Forever 21 military tank top (4) Guess denim skirt with leather fringes 
Will throw in a steel geometric necklace and (if I can) a black cap with some studs. Planning to also wear this with a pair of fake DM boots. Ellie, you know I need yours! 
(5) Seven Confessions Silver Brocade Skirt (6) C.N.A. leopard nerdy glasses (7) Ribbon headband from tiangge

What do you think, my lovely readers? :) 

18 comments:

  1. you're right...everyone has something one likes to spend money on...Myself for example, I'm an absolute bookworm. I buy at least a few books every month...

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you love books! I do too!! <3 What is your favorite??

      Delete
  2. I like the stripes cropped top and the camo top! =D

    Heaven Knows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait to wear them!! Thanks, Chiew!

      Delete
  3. great haul! loving all the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like everything!!! I am looking forward to see you wearing them :)
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog!
    Following back via GFC and Bloglovin
    XO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wore the last set on my latest outfit post. Thanks, Stella! :))

      Delete
  5. Love the black and white especially :)

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Edita!! Hope the final output turns out fine:)

      Delete
  6. Great finds! So cool:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear
    Great new stuff, love the stripped top
    I'm following :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...