Thursday, June 20, 2013

Styled by Me

So my sister and her friends, Ate Audrey and Kuya Vince, decided to go Friday of last week at that high street in Taguig for a shoot that I'm not sure if it's fine to disclose why. But no worries, I'm posting these pictures with their consent. 

When I entered our common room, my sister greeted me with a request to style them for said shoot. As always being game to play stylist for any occasion (and the mere fact that I love dressing up my sister!), I gladly helped them out. These are all my personal items that I already wore here in my blog but I styled differently for their shoot. :)
Cotton On white dress; old Banana Republic denim jacket altered into a vest; Leaveland black boots; Forever 21 lace head wrap

Top from bazaar; WAGW leatherette skirt; Parisian by Rajo Laurel heels; Forever 21 necklace
 H&M leopard chambray; H&M printed jeans; Primadonna brogues; C.N.A nerdy glasses

Didn't style Kuya Vince but commend him for all the *David Guison* feels his look and poses have! Awaaaard! 

BTS: The dynamic trio! 

That's all for their shoot. Don't want to give too much of a giveaway anyway (since they have the right to post more in their respective blogs :)). 
Till my next styling post! 

P.S. Drop by my sister's and Kuya Vince's blogs! Ate Audrey, you should make one now! Or whatever you guys are up to. :) 

13 comments:

  1. Wow I love this post! Very stylish girls! Keep it up! xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great styling Bea !! Congrats !


    XX Luba 






    Meet Etrala London : the most Optimistic fashion
 brand today 
on

    

http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome^^ I like this outfit so much. nice shoes.
    Have a nice day, kisses ;*


    Miśka
    http://misiayou97.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit with the cotton on white dress!

    much love, Aman xx

    beauteacoffeechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your style
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these outfits. Great style!!

    Congratulations on a great blog

    If you can, check out La Dolce Moda
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, great style too!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely photo-session! You are a creative stylist dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh all of you are very stylish!

    Regards from inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...