Sunday, July 21, 2013

Brighter Days Ahead

Some of you might think that I'm a ball of energy but I'm really exactly the opposite. 

I find the negative in everything! I problematize things that aren't problematic from the start. I have many fears, doubts, and frustrations that make me hate life more each day.
But I think, since this sem started (and I'm not saying this for the blog post to be positive), I've become a different person, in a sense that I put an effort in engaging myself to the people and activities in my environment. Being an introvert, I've always refused the fun of spending time with others because as I've said before, I'd really rather stay at home.
Forever 21 hosiery
CMG wedges
Redhead SM GTW top
Forever 21 necklace 
But now I'm slowly coming out of my comfort zone and you know, enjoying my life and the people in it. I'm just too young not to! And plus, if you think too much of your problems, as in all the time, they just become more of problems, right?!
Redhead printed skorts 
Forever 21 floral headband
Forever 21 gold cuff
SM Accessories two-toned bracelet
This outfit is the perfect way to celebrate it! It's just too bright for someone not to be cheery when wearing it. I'm so happy tonight, I don't know why. Cueing in Beatles: LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS, LUCY IN THE SKYYYYY (My current LSS)
Happy Sunday! :) 
Style Elixir

16 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit dear!! Be happy!!


    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: you are very pretty and elegant. I like your crown of flowers .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute outfit!! keep on posting! :)

    ziainprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm introvert too, but to start blogging I realized that even being introvert you may meet a lot of nice people in here and share your own opinion, lifestyle.
    Coming back to the outfit I must say you look gorgeous in this wonderful flower crown! The photographs are adorable!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing darling, that flower crown is perfect!
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
    (Please don't forget to follow me via bloglovin if you haven't already. Huge thanks!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing outfit!! i love it so much! you have amazing blog <3
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect outfit, you are so cute:D
    www.enarastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I love the theme of this. I'm learning this lesson now,too.

    NelleyKat

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute post! loving the yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous in these colours, the skirt is amazing and the flower headband really cute

    Style and Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look really pretty!! http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, so colorful photos and outfit. Love yellow!! :)

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    By the way, I'm participating in a Spanish street style contest, I invite you to check my look and if you like it, voting is really easy :) thank you!! Kisses

    http://elcorteingles.glamour.es/street-fashion-show/participante/369

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous
    pretty colors
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. yellow and gold are absoluty your colours.
    well done ;)

    groetjes
    vreeni
    freak in you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...