Sunday, July 7, 2013

Neon Stripes

When things don't go as planned, you shouldn't just give up and think life's over.
I took pictures of this outfit last week and would have much wanted to post those ones if only my computer didn't delete them. :(( 
 And then just minutes before these were shot, it was raining really, really hard. I really thought it was bad luck for me again. 
 Girl Shoppe neon necklace
Forever 21 striped cropped top 
 Forever 21 striped shorts
 Girl Shoppe neon arm party
Bubbles Neon green arm bracelet with studs
Police sunglasses
 But my prayers worked (Ohh thank you, Lord!!) and we were able to take pictures with less hassle today. I have to thank my parents for letting us drop by our lot and my sister for patiently walking with me under the presence of rain droplets. 

Schu snakeskin stiletto 
Minimalist prints are the in thing these days. Aside from the military tops, stripes are your best bet today!
 And to add a splash of color to my outfit, neons were the way to go! At least in my opinion. It's the best choice to break the monochromatic world where I felt I was. 
As how I always end my Sunday posts, Happy New Week! :) 

22 comments:

  1. very nice look!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing everything ,
    You really know how to impress me every time ,
    love the make up ,

    Wanna see my spring favorites ! you may get inspired , come take a look

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie,I adore this outfit! You look amazing! Great top xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look. I like the jewelries :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stripes with stripes, original combination!

    inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are amazing :)

    --------------
    www.qamille.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing outfit!:) love the neon necklace!♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are pretty and aww your dimples :)
    you rocked the look
    I have a new post
    vanillaicyandshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!!! Awesome necklace!!

    xoxo, Diana ☠
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the whole stripe-ey look! Very casual chic :)
    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this outfit <3<3 tbh, i miss your long hair :(

    You have a wonderful blog, dear! That's why I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Hope you take part! :) here

    ReplyDelete
  13. great necklace :)
    metinearbata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I lik ethe stripes and neon combo!

    kiss
    from
    Greece

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sassy n classy style...
    lets follow each other...!!

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    Lots of love,
    Maisha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...