Thursday, October 31, 2013

Not So Throwback (5 of 5 Series)

We have come to the end of this series! I super enjoyed and yes, stressed myself of it. I really get soooo conscious whenever I share posts on my social networks where my friends are active. Even if the faces you've been seeing for the past four days weren't mine, I still stressed the hell out of my mind for those posts.  But enough chitchat, here's mine just in time for #ThrowbackThursdays! 
I've never tried a dress with a silhouette like this before so I figured it'll be interesting if I let go of my cropped tops and shorts skirts (that God knows I don't even wear in public) for a while and try on this classy number. 
My peg? Twiggy! I know you might be thinking that I look nothing like her! But really, I've been dying to do a Twiggy or Audrey Hepburn shoot ever since I got my hair cut so when this opportunity presented itself in a shiny metallic gift wrapper with a pretty yellow ribbon, I just couldn't resist the urge anymore. (and those run-ons appear again!)
On Me: Freeway Yellow dress, Forever 21 clutch (Ricie's),  Payless nude pumps (AJ's), white socks from Zarah, Charlie by Sunnies white-framed circular sunglasses
It turned out to be cute in my own way and inspired much from my childhood picture, don't you agree? And of course, I couldn't end this post without the usual sighting of my awkward self and trying hard derpy face, lol. :) 
I've grown to be a woman of dreams.  I'm so driven right now by ambition, and I don't know if that's bad or good but as long as I'm not hurting anybody, I can't see any harm in dreaming big for myself, my family and for the world. I just know that someday those dreams will come to life. I am one in those believing that dreams do come true. 

See the other sets here, here, here and here. 

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love it too! I just had to borrow it from my friend!! Thank you, dear!

      Delete
  2. super cute dear
    happy halloween
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Venday! Belated Happy Halloween? :) haha

      Delete
  3. Wowww You're so adorable!!! I really like your outfit!!!
    Kisses and Happy Halloween,
    The diary of Indian Savage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret! Belated happy halloween to you too!

      Delete
  4. I really loved this series! What a great idea it was. And you've grown up to be a fine young woman indeed :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Deborah!!! I really appreciate all your comments!

      Delete
  5. super cute!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute! I also love your sunglasses! Very mod to me!

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carinissimo questo outfit!
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/maridress
    https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Spain: I really like your dress in yellow. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebecca! Hope you checked the other ones too :))

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...