Saturday, November 30, 2013

Polyvore Saturdays: Red Loyalty

Millybridal Prom Dresses


We all know that the uniform for birthdays is red. In our 21st century, some (or a lot) people, wanting to be tagged cool and unconventional, had been avoiding the tradition and wear any color besides red during their birthdays. I've said this before and I'll say it again, my aversion to hipsters and very much mainstream nature naturally gravitates me towards the majority and the socially accepted norm. (Plus, it helps a lot that red is my second favorite color!) So since I'm counting very, very few days before my 19th birthday, I prepared a Polyvore post just for me (haha, I'm your #1 narcissist). :)  
Day and Night

Day and Night by beatricemalveda featuring camel shoes

Take this red dress from day to night by simply switching footwear. Gone are the days when people will scowl at a dress-sneakers combo so get your fingers to try one. Go straight to your birthday evening dinner with sexy nude pumps and voila, your transformation begins from Taylor Swift in a Ked's ad to Taylor Swift in Grammy's. Sport Katniss Everdeen hair and you'll kill everybody with your looks!

Red Revolution

Red Revolution by beatricemalveda featuring crop tops
Ooow, plaid and red and boots meet again. Spice it up with some McQueen  flair with this flared red hem coat. Look sexy with some skin and patent leather boots. 
Santa's Red Elf

Santa's Red Elf by beatricemalveda featuring converse sneakers
Feeling lazy but still want to scream to the world that it's your birthday? Wear red from top to bottom! Tone down the monochrome with white sneakers and a high messed up ponytail bun. You'll make Santa proud. 
Let the Red Speak

Let the Red Speak by beatricemalveda featuring a yellow gold necklace
This dress reminds me of that pink ombre dress I saw on my 18th birthday in Singapore. It's still my dream dress up until now. Be the star of the night with this vavavoom ball dress. Let it speak by itself by wearing very minimal accessories.

What do you guys, think? Will you try this on your birthday? :) 

8 comments:

  1. i may try the second set. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA
    P.S. I have 2 Giveaways on-going now sponsored by OASAP & RoseWholesale.
    Click H E R E to join.
    Click H E R E to join.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go on! I'll love to see how it'll look on you :))

      Delete
  2. These are all so amazing. I cannot get over that last look! Stunning!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely looks!!!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...