Saturday, November 16, 2013

Shopping for Mama

I have always dreamed of the day that I will just pamper Mama, and beautify her until she feels like the Queen that she is. It might be kind of superficial but it's been years since I saw my mom fully indulge on the things that she liked  because as I said in my previous post for her birthday, she always puts us first before herself. So for today, I thought it'd be fun to shop for Mama at a new online site I joined, Cityblis! 
Click on the pictures to know how much they are and how you can buy them at Citybilis.:)

P.S. One of my college orgmates started an initiative to cater to the sanitary needs of women and children casualties of Typhoon Yolanda. It is called The Butterfly Project, YouLendA Hand. To know more about it, please visit their FaceBook page and find out how you can help. It is true that the need for sanitation in times of calamities like this are often taken for granted and we forget how very important it is too. Again, let us all do our part to help.

More than that, the immediate need that I see now is for the goods and all the aid to get to the people NOW. There is no other time. People are trying to survive. They are like the walking dead. I'm calling to the government and to the private sector who can dislodge helicopters or any mode of transportation to take the goods there immediately, especially to those remote places where help hasn't reached yet. I am grateful for all the help coming and I'm not promoting what they say, "negativity instead of just helping" but as my professor said, I can help and at the same time voice my dismay. Please take action now, and maybe we can get helicopters there and just drop from the sky, the goods. I don't really know how but we need to devise a scheme NOW. The times are desperate.    

14 comments:

  1. nice pieces dear. :) I love the choker necklace and the green pants. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they perfect for mothers? :) I love those too! Thanks, Jenniya!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I find it so elegant! Thank you, Shannon!

      Delete
  3. lovely stuff!!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All virtual gifts for Mom! Thanks, Eva~!

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: beautiful proposals for your mother. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marta! Hope my mom likes these too as you did :)

      Delete
  5. Looks like a great shop. Great items, love the green pants. :)

    check out my blog
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jonnessa! That one is one of my faves too!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Me too! love how it falls so differently, right? Thanks, meitha!

      Delete
  7. You are so sweet dear. Good luck for your shopping..

    xoxo
    Janika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I have the money, haha! Thank you, Janika!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...