Sunday, November 10, 2013

Working Girl

I'm still a student but I have to say that sometimes I gravitate towards the fashion of the working class. I tend to rush time and always dream of the future, or rather sometimes dwelling too much on how I'll looked in the future. I'm just too envious of working girls who can wear whatever they want (in my industry). They can wear heels without judging eyes and look made-up without anyone pointing it out. Yes, I'm too excited to graduate and just be fashown! (haha ang deep ko right)
I think pencil skirts are a must for work wear but it can also make you look like a librarian. You have to be careful with styling and as Michael Kors said, keep going younger. I am in love with the mustard-blue combo so I paired mine with a sleeveless hanging top that I think not only complemented my blue skirt but also made the entire look young. 
Mustard top from Bazaar for all Seasons, Maldita printed pencil skirt, Wellmanson necklace
Fioni from Payless nude pumps (borrowed from AJ)

And as always, to make you look taller, wear nude pumps! Happy Sunday, everyone! :)

Photos by Michelle Silbor

P.S. I have been monitoring news clips of Super Typhoon Yolanda since last night and it's beyond words to describe how the typhoon devastated so many parts of the Philippines. I know this wouldn't do much to help but if you wish to extend your generosity, you can send your donations at the different organizations listed here.

26 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this outfit is fantastic! I love the combination of colour and print. That skirt looks amazing on you :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shannon!! You always make my day with your comments :)

      Delete
  2. This skirt is so gorgeous and I love the color of the top <3

    Love from France <3
    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maxce!! You just got to love mustard, right? :)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the pumps btw, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing
    beautiful ensemble
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing skirt!!! the whole outfit is great!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just discover your blog, following a link. We like it and you make very interesting articles.
    Samara Sisters
    xx
    http://samarasisters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. That's what i love about it too! Thanks, Deborah!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Aww, thanks margaret! That is a killer word!

      Delete
  9. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog! Maybe we can follow each other on GFC and on the other social networks?! Let me know, i’ll following u back with pleasure :) ♥

    My Blog ♥
    Instagram
    Youtube
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...