Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Meryl.

Meryl Brown is not brown. Nor is she related to Meryl Streep, though her name is. Or to Dan Brown, who
we'll never know might be her uncle. I don't know where she came from, really, this Meryl. You might even be looking at the next Emma Watson post Harry Potter or Emma Roberts in Wild Child.  But for now, she stars in my blog and in your screens if ever you did click this link and manage to read my first words of nonsense.

So anyway, moving on...Meryl is my college friend and one of the regular photographers of my blog. Now she takes the spotlight as the person in front of the camera---a place where she rightfully belongs.
Isn't this look, for the lack of a better term (more of my vocabulary limit), sweet rock?? I mean she used a neutral top, paired it with a closely pastel green skirt and finished with rad Chucks. Such dainty rock. Much coolness.
Meryl, signing out. 

I'm sure most of you are on trips now. Take care everyone on your early weekend getaways!

Photos and Post-Processing by me :) 

4 comments:

  1. I love her outfit ♡

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely beautiful! It's great that she stepped in front of the camera :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures
    You look gorgeous

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks fantastic! Good idea putting her in front of the camera.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...