Sunday, August 24, 2014

08/24/14 at 14 Four Cafe

There had been little battles in my mind today that included whether or not I should do two posts for
all these pictures or combine them all in a single one like I’m doing right now. It makes no sense to separate the setting from the outfit shots at this situation, especially if it begs to be seen along with the beautiful people (yes, that’s my sister and yours truly, lol) who visited it today.

14 Four Cafe is located at Gregoria Heights Subdivision,Taytay, Rizal. It's a cafe that only opens every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The rest of the week, the cafe is closed and the furniture showroom is open. This is where Heima gets their furniture!!! Knowing how creative and quirky Heima pieces are, my sister and I decided to take that long trip and visit this hidden artsy cafe just within the metro. 
Of course, I wore an equally quirky outfit with cute, bright flowers on the top and clouds and rainbows on the bottom. Also, wearing my Thnk Prnts headwrap here!!! 
Photos taken using Canon 1100D with (a) kit lens, (b) 50MM f/1.4 Prime lens and my sister's Ipad Mini

Check out Thnk Prnts for more unique and personalized accessories: www.facebook.com/thnkprnts 
Or follow on Instagram: instagram.com/thnkprntsshop

5 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures
    You look beautiful

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...