Sunday, August 17, 2014

Paparazzi Time

Today's post features my new favorite font, the latest addition to my narrowing closet, my overused 
basic, a proof of my sister's growing addiction to online shopping, my mom's ability to spot high quality items at an affordable cost and my will to prove that I still give this blog some effort. That's sure a lot for one post! (or at least I'm trying to make it sound like this does have some substance)


After a year and almost 8 months of blogging, my sister and I still end up in brawls when shooting. It was particularly harder yesterday as it was raining and we were stuck in the hustle and bustle of Greenhills Shopping Center. In short, I don't have decent photos to show you so I had to summon Photoshop for this post to be rescued. 
I have come to realize that put-up together looks are those which you a.) overaccessorize, b.)work on separates, c.) add and add layers of clothes or d.) finish with a pair of really rad shoes. I bought this yesterday and wore it right after for the shoot. That's how I roll!
My overused basic
What's great about plain basics is others don't really notice you repeating it! 
My mom's affordable find
My sister's latest addition to her online shopping madness
Wearing sandals like this is a trend now and I happen to think its uber stylish. There's nothing wrong in jumping to trends, just make sure you know how to work with them. Unfortunately, I think these sandals don't suit me at all so I'll definitely think twice before borrowing it again from my sister who just received her third package last Friday for the week!

Happy New Week, ladies! :) My new favorite font, Early Bird, says Ciao! :)

6 comments:

  1. i love how you put descriptions on the pieces you wore. very creative and you made your statement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit.The blazer is too cute:) Great post
    I have a new post on the blog see you there :D

    vanillaicyandshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLOG: http://eeverywomen.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: fabulous outfit. Great purchases. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great find on that floral jacket. I like your ensemble here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...