Friday, November 14, 2014

Japan Day 8 #OOTD: Rose Checks

Challenging you to give a more literal title than that (haha lol). This checkered dress is basically
laiden with pink roses! Seriously, how can you get more profound and creative than that? -_-

I was coming from SM Megamall's department store when I passed by Cache Cache and bought this dress at P500! I found it the quirkiest and just had to get it even if the sleeves seemed tacky and the dress quite long for my short frame. Not to mention, my belly bulge decided to grace me with its annoying appearance.

 But with a surprisingly beautiful backdrop showing the aftermath of the strong typhoon that hit Japan, how can I resist the urge to pose?
Photos by Aira Igharas, Farrah Garcia and Queenie Guibao

12 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...