Thursday, December 25, 2014

Maligayang Pasko! (Merry Christmas)

Since last year, my sister and I began conceptualizing and trying to follow themes for Christmas. It's 
for the annual Christmas photo beside the tree where the area is beyond generous in lending our family some natural light. 

This year, she thought of a Filipiniana theme which I found interesting so she heard no contention from me which is unusual. I immediately crafted how I want to look like and how I can possibly get something cheap.  

All I'm wearing--well, except for the bow--came from last-minute shopping at Landmark Trinoma. The top costs P690 while the skirt is just 559.75! The shoes with kitten, therefore bearable, heels was reasonably priced at P840. All so cheap for the texture and fabric of the skirt, the beading embellishments of the top and the timeless quality of the shoes. 

Was I able to follow our Filipino-inspired theme? :) 
Top (PhP690.00)  and skirt (PhP559.75) from Landmark Trinoma; Rusty Lopez heels (PhP840.00); Bow from SM Department Store (Old)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...