Monday, August 17, 2015

Pabebe

Let me introduce you to one of the trends Filipinos are getting into lately--the Pabebe craze--of which I decided to name my blog post after seeing how I looked like in this final layout (haha lol). I know you can't quite get me but I really can't think of any English translation that would hit the mark in explaining what "Pabebe" is so if you want to jump in, click the link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqJMBhyb5VU) ...and enjoy?

I got this printed skirt from Zalora Philippines that looked like a thousand pesos but only costs a little past 400 which if you check is less than ten dollars! My top on the other hand was from the Fit in 15 bazaar that I went to last May. To be honest, my sister dismissed it as kind of matronly, but I had plans and with a little styling magic, it transformed into a dainty piece perfect for this skirt.

For some of you, this might be all hammer and no nail but I just really loved how it turned out and realized that's what matters!

It's not about the clothes, it's about your confidence inside that makes you radiate. With happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful skirt
    You look so pretty

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...