Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Rakenrol




Forever 21 high-waisted pants and checkered top (borrowed from my sister) || H&M booties (P700! on sale) || Sunnies (P50)


To prove to everyone (mostly to myself) that I still put an effort for this blog, here's a post I probably had too much fun editing. Obviously, the perks of shooting your overtly conscious self is that you're able to lose your guard and just pose freely without being haunted by the thought of you looking ugly and/or pathetic to the photographer's eyes. 

It was tiring to both shoot and post-process this set but I'm happy to finish because this serves as a reminder that I'm still not giving up on my dreams. 

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful smiling! stay happy!

    http://carissainez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Happy to hear you had a wonderful time putting together this post.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...