Sunday, November 22, 2015

Monolithic




POST-PROCESSING, LAYOUT AND PHOTOGRAPHY BY ME || QUOTES FROM CATHERINE ZETA-JONES AND JOHN WAYNE

These photos had been waiting for *years* in my hard drive--waiting for me to finally force my head into learning the ropes of InDesign. Quite frankly, this is something I can do with Photoshop, or even Microsoft Powerpoint but since I'm a Journalism graduate, I need to know how to use the design software!

Journalism is a fast-growing industry and the will to write is simply not enough to make it.  The world isn't just black and white. Not just researching and writing. Not just Microsoft and Photoshop. There are many gray areas and InDesign happens to be one of them.

Most would settle with the things that they know, in this case, Powerpoint (that basic program can magically produce anything a graphic designer needs!); but some would dare traverse foreign ground and armed with their desire to grow, can actually appreciate a world that's never as simple as black and white.

You have to be strong, as Catherine Zeta Jones said.

P.S. Pardon the "pilit" connections. ;)

7 comments:

  1. That's one of the programs I haven't yet started to self- learn, must get on it if you could create such nice pictures with it! Lovely, lovely!!

    xo
    http://mctbeauty.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liked your post! :) I am a big fan of photoshop, i have to confess.
    Do you want to follow each other? I follow right back! ;)
    xoxo

    http://nuancesbyritadias.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thx for your comment in my blog, now i´following your blog.
    Love the skirt and the shoes ;)

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Amazing Darling:) Have a Nice Day:)
    Kisses
    www.openklosetfashion.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...