Saturday, November 12, 2016

In Search for Peace

|| Top from Greenhills || Neck scarf from Isetann || Shorts borrowed from my mother ||
Shoes from Payless ||

Cafes are opening one after another here in the metro---a seeming mark on our desperate search for peace amidst the everyday chaos of the city. Indeed, a crazy week just passed with a former dictator about to be buried among other Philippine heroes and a racist/misogynist/fraud who just won as president of the most powerful country in the world.

It's hard, even impossible, to take everything in, and we can all use a quiet place before we face the next years of horror.

With no coffee in hand, only a camera and my sister, I took an uber to Sunnies Cafe in Bonifacio High Street and hoped for the best. I wished humanity will find its heart again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...