Sunday, November 27, 2016

we live imagination

Vintage denim jacket || Zalora cropped top || Skirt from mom || H&M white sneakers

Here I am flaunting my big forehead full of big ideas and crazy fantasies that I plan to disclose once I've thought of a plausible scheme to pursue them. 

Time doesn't wait though and it's catching up to me, making me think of everything I'm putting on hold because of fear. 

Don't let this happen to you. Don't hold a crazy idea in your head because---aside from the possibility of you going bonkers---greatness might actually spring out of it. Imagine the change you can bring to this world if you don't let fear get in the way of your brilliance. 

I don't know how this ensemble happened or how my hairstyle came to be but everything worked in this beautiful BGC graffiti that had my imagination running. I'll just leave it at that. 

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiring post! Fear definitely can hold us back if we let is. Love this!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dear! You made my day! ;) ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...